BreslinsPharmacy.ie – PRIVACY FOR OUR CUSTOMERS
If you don’t already know, as a Breslin’s Pharmacy customer, you’re really important to us. The New General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) legislation came into force on May, 25th 2018 and we want you to know that we comply.
Everything we do is driven by you, to make sure that shopping with us is the best it can be. So, feel important – because you are.
It makes sense that we want to get to know you better, find out more about the kind of things you like, and the things you’re not so keen on, so you may have some questions about how we do that.
You can contact our Data Protection Officer if you have any questions or concerns about our handling of your Personal Information.
PHARMACY NAME – Breslin’s Pharmacy
PHARMACY OWNER – Marcus Breslin
PHARMACY ADDRESS – 86 Main Street, Portlaoise, Co.Laois
PHARMACY PHONE NUMBER – (057) 862 1310
PHARMACY WEBSITE – www.BreslinsPharmacy.ie
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER – Marcus Breslin
EMAIL ADDRESS – email@example.com
Our Data Protection Officer can help you with requests to exercise your Privacy Rights and with enquiries or complaints relating to Breslin’s Pharmacy handling of your Personal Information.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ONLINE AND HOW DO WE USE IT?
When purchasing online the information we collect from you is your name, address, telephone number and email address along with the items you purchased, and payment information.
The delivery address and phone number are sent to our delivery company to ensure we can deliver your order and the delivery company we use, DPD, are prohibited to use this information for any other purpose.
We collect and use Information about you to:
- Deliver your orders and provide services to you.
- Accept payment for products and services.
- Help us understand how you like to shop so we can improve our service to you.
It goes without saying that we’ll always treat your personal details with the utmost care. We have not and never will sell or share them with other companies for marketing purposes.
WHO DO WE SHARE IT WITH AND WHO CAN ACCESS IT?
- Individual colleagues who need it to do their job, such as processing your online orders or dealing with enquiries and complaints.
IF REQUESTED, AND WHERE IT IS REQUIRED OR PERMITTED BY LAW, WE MAY PROVIDE INFORMATION TO:
- Official bodies, such as government agencies, local authorities, regulators and the police, who are authorised to request Information where it is necessary for their lawful purposes.
HOW DO WE STORE, PROTECT AND SECURE IT?
- We use security measures, including physical, administrative, and technical safeguards to store and protect the confidentiality of your Personal Information. These measures may include encryption, security certificates, access controls, information security technologies, policies, procedures and other information security measures to help protect your Information.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
- Unless otherwise stated we will keep your Personal Information for 1 year then we will securely delete it.
- We do need to keep some anonymous information for longer than this, such as customers’ shopping habits and buying patterns, so we can analyse it to identify trends and changes in customer activity and buying habits. We remove all names, contact details and any other information that identify individual customers, so it’s all just anonymous numbers and data.
MAKING OUR WEBSITE WORK:
- These Cookies are essential so that you can move around the site and login to the secure areas. Without them you would be unable to shop on the website or access your account.
MONITORING AND IMPROVING THE PERFORMANCE OF THE WEBSITE:
- These Cookies collect information about how visitors use the websites, e.g. which pages they visit most often and whether they see error messages. The information is combined so it does not identify individuals, and we use it only to help us improve the way the website works.
ENABLING THE FEATURES OF THE WEBSITE:
- These Cookies allow our website to remember choices you have made, such as your user name or the region you are in, and help us provide you with a better, more personal experience. For example, they may allow you to watch a video clip, comment on a blog or add a product review.
RESTRICTING OR BLOCKING COOKIES: